6/25/2019

I've  been posting my  selections - I don't  call  them  tips ( may  explain  later - why?)  for  ALL RACES  OF  THE  DAY  TO  PROVE  THAT  YOU  CAN  STILL WIN  by  betting  on  all  races - IF  AND  ONLY  IF - YOU  HAVE  A  GOOD  SYSTEM  AND  A  GOOD BETTING  PLAN.

As  far  as  I  know ,  no  one  in  India  OR  ELSEWHERE IN  ANY  COUNTRY has  tried  this EXPERIMENT.

It  needs  guts  and faith and CONFIDENCE on HIS  SYSTEM  to try  this 'adventure' - I call an  experiment.

These experiments, adventures or 'sailing  against  the  flow'; need  time, study and  many  more parameters than  the usual .

Lastly, I'm  confident  that  I'll  prove that  I'm correct and  a  winner - EVEN  IF  I  BET ON  ALL  THE  RACES  OF  THE  DAY!

wait  and  watch...

I'LL NOT  POST  ANYTHING  ON  THAT  SHITTY  SITE  OF   SHARAN KUMAR  CALLED  RACINGPULSE; WHO  RUNS  THE  SITE  TO  SOLICIT  CUSTOMERS!!!